Central Elgin is responsible for streetlights on municipal and county roads and streets.  
During 2012, The Municipality of Central Elgin upgraded all streetlights to energy efficient LED lights.
Burnt-out Streetlights - Let Us Know 
Streetlight burnt out or cycling on and off?  The quickest way to have it repaired is to report it to the municipal office.  Almost always, people who live near the problem streetlight are going to be aware of it before the Municipality.  envelope iconemail or phone 519-631-4860 and let us know.

summer at central elgin

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2013 iCompass Technologies Inc.