Stormwater - Municipal Drains

Municipal Drains

The Municipality also maintains many kilometres of Municipal Drains. These drains are predominately agricultural drains which were constructed under the Ontario Municipal Drainage Act. Drains can either be constructed using closed tile or open ditch. If your drain requires repairs or if you are not sure if you have a municipal drain on your property please contact the Physical Services Department at 519-631-4860 ext. 3.

For more information on municipal drains visit the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture 's Website


summer at central elgin

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2013 iCompass Technologies Inc.